Appraisal and Estimates
The aim of our jewellery appraisal is to estimate, determine and establish the value and quality of precious, fine, decorative ans collector’s stones.
- Authentification and certification of precious, fine and decorative stones.
- Authentification and certification of synthetic stones, artificial stones or copies.
- Identification of treatments made to stones.
- 4C grading for diamonds.
- Appraisal for insurance purposes (cash value).
- Post damage valuation (value in use).
For lawyers and solicitors
- For inheritances and successions (value of division).
- Creation of an identity index card.
For private individuals
- In case of sale from owner to owner.
- In replacement value (cash value or value in use).
- For sharing and inheritance.
- An estimate can be made free from obligation. If the estimate suits you, we can estimate your pieces either in our jewellery appraisal office or in your place of residence.
- We guarantee confidentiality for all our appraisals.
- The appraisal consists in a detailed analysis of the pieces.
- The fees are charged on an hourly rate (from 60 CHF/hour).
- Filing fees and insurance fees can be levied.